"I know because I read. Your mind is not a cage. It's a garden. And it requires cultivating." Libba Bray.
Tuesday, January 2, 2018
Baby It's Cold Outside!
Welcome back! If you are willing to brave the cold we are open today!
Our hours today through Thursday are 8-6 and Friday we will be open 8-2.
Classes start back on January 8th and registration is still taking
place! January can be a rather bleak month between the weather and bills
from December so brighten your days by checking out one of our great
dvds (free!) or books.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Semester Wrap Up
Hello everyone! With only two weeks left in the semester we thought we would share some reminders for you. Our regular hours will last thro...
-
I find family histories to be endlessly interesting. My mother has long been into genealogy and over the years I picked up quite a few skill...
-
Next Monday, in honor of the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I, we will be screening All Quiet on the Western Front for our Movie ...
-
Our friendly inflatable ghost, pictured below, has buckets of treats to share! Stop by and visit us! Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment