Yesterday, August 10th was our open house for full and part time faculty. We'd like to share some of the photos of our displays. This is just a small sampling of the resources we have at your disposal!
"I know because I read. Your mind is not a cage. It's a garden. And it requires cultivating." Libba Bray.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Semester Wrap Up
Hello everyone! With only two weeks left in the semester we thought we would share some reminders for you. Our regular hours will last thro...
-
I find family histories to be endlessly interesting. My mother has long been into genealogy and over the years I picked up quite a few skill...
-
Next Monday, in honor of the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I, we will be screening All Quiet on the Western Front for our Movie ...
-
Our friendly inflatable ghost, pictured below, has buckets of treats to share! Stop by and visit us! Happy Halloween!






No comments:
Post a Comment